Nov 6, 2008

deep in the heart of be-en...

cool, huh?! so... i've had a heart murmur since i was born and our doctor (his name is dr. booker, but i call him dr. booger) said it was probably not a problem, but we needed to get it checked out by a pediatric cardiologist just to be sure. and so we did, and yes, i'm just fine! still perfect, actually (don't worry, beamee or mimsie!). :) the cardiologist was pretty cool! they took my blood pressure with a tiny little cuff and then hooked me up to an EKG and my heart made a cool design on paper. i was a good boy and didn't fuss or cry or anything. anyway, i can still play football and everything, so it's no big deal.

here's me looking at one of the nurses and wondering what on earth she was doing. they needed me to stay real still and quiet, and so they were making weird faces and noises to entertain me, but mostly i just thought they were weird.


in other news, my hair is getting longer and it's even starting to curl up on the ends a little bit! mommy hasn't cut it yet, but it may be time before long. but she really thinks it's cute with little curls, especially after the bath or when it's hot outside (which is still everyday!). i obviously don't really care but love to humor mommy for some good pictures. :)


here's a good one of all my teeth - still just 8 but that 9th one is right there and 3 more are not far behind...
here i am getting mommy - she's really fun to climb on...
and here i am going after that legendary camera string again. it's there in the grass if you look real hard. it definitely caught my eye and i was after it instantly, not letting mommy get in my way (that's her leg i'm climbing over).
here's daddy and me the other day in matching outfits... we both like blue a lot...


things are still going well. i miss all of my relatives SO much and it seems like a majillion years since i've seen everyone. hopefully we will get some visitors soon (hint, hint). here's a picture of me looking really cute - doesn't anyone want to come play with me??



i really love to pull up on things, climb over things, scoot under things, and drool into things. prepositions are my favorite part of speech these days. i'm sure there's other new things going on, but i can't think of anything right now. so i'm going to get back to that dishwasher... what a great toy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben,


I have a teacher named Mrs. Booker can i call her Mrs. Booger.




Love,
Cousin Gabbee

Anonymous said...

Ben,


I have a teacher named Mrs. Booker can i call her Mrs. Booger?




Love,
Cousin Gabbee