Nov 11, 2008

ready for take-off...

hello! first order of business - no more tears over my last post (you know who you are). i am still perfect and should have no consequences whatsoever related to the heart murmur. see all these smiles? i am great! :) i am, however, still missing my relatives, and so i've decided to take matters into my own hands. my uncle scott is a pilot and flies around the country all the time, so i thought, "why don't i just do that?" seems easy enough. so daddy bought me an airplane and i'm ready to go!


first, i'll be flying to indiana to see all those hoosiers, then i will definitely stop in NC afterwards, and i may even stop in at disney world if i have time. i have my pilot's outfit and am almost ready, but first i need to do some pre-flight checks...


everything looks good, so i'm ready for take-off! see you guys soon! based on the mileage i get in this thing, plus stops for gas and bottles, i should make it there by december 24. :)



oh, just kidding! i can't leave mommy! who would help her with the plumbing?


but i am ready for winter and am definitely ready for christmas! see - here's my hat and mittens! i realize the mittens are actually supposed to go on my hands, but we didn't cut the tags off yet since i love playing with taggies so much. :)




well, i guess that's all for now. i better go - i have some texting to do... that should keep me busy while i count down until friday - when mimsie and grandpa come to visit!! yea!!! i am SO excited to see them and i hope they remember me... we will have so much fun... :)
=

No comments: