May 6, 2008

a quick hello...


i don't have much time to write today (i'm off to run errands with mommy!) but i wanted to say a quick hi since it's been a while... what's new with me? well, i'm talking like crazy! i just love talking to mommy and daddy, and even to myself! i love to make new noises and try out my vocal chords, and i love listening to what i sound like. this includes shrieking a little bit, which mommy is not all that thrilled about. i've also started picking up toys with my hands (as opposed to just batting at them or touching them, which is what i was doing before now) - and promptly sticking them into my mouth. i like to try everything out and see how it tastes, but i still prefer my hands to everything else i've found so far. but i'll keep trying... i also am getting a little bit more hair on the top of my head - yea! it's still very fine and light, though, so you can't really tell in pictures. um... i'm still getting better at napping in my crib, which is turning out to be a pretty nice place to sleep after all! i still love walks and being in my car seat, but now i stay awake longer and check out the scenery, rather than just snoozing in there. okay, i think that's about all for now. i hope to write more and post better pictures on here tomorrow... bye!



No comments: