May 29, 2008

general hi...

hi! well, we had a great weekend at the ranch in giddings, as expected! i was a great napper, even in my new environment, and i slept the whole night at the hotel too - yahoo! mom was so happy with me, she kissed me 97 million times instead of 96 million (okay, so i can't really count that high, but it seems like that many). :) i really enjoyed meeting more relatives, and i especially liked my little cousins. there are so many of us (4 under 8 months, plus an adorable 2.5 year old) and we are all so cute - yeah! i'm so sad to report that my mom failed miserably to capture any good photos of us all together. :( she was so busy holding the other babies that she forgot about the camera altogether, which is so unlike her! i apologize on her behalf, and you'll have to just take my word for it.

other things going on include that i am really excited about our next trip, which will be to indiana next weekend! we are becoming quite the traveling crew, and i'm excited about going on an airplane. my uncle scott is a pilot and flies all the time, so i'm pretty sure i'll like it too. otherwise... it's so hot here that we haven't been able to spend as much time outside, which is a bummer. i like being outside a lot normally, but i practically evaporate in this 90+ degree weather, so we are only outside on our way in and out of target lately. :) we need a pool...

okay, that's about all for now. i will close with a picture of my huge biceps. i've been working out...

No comments: