Apr 25, 2008

three months old!

hello! i can't believe it's friday already! shwew - my how the time flies when you're having fun - and i sure am! :) we've been up to our usual stuff and things are going great! my aunt mandy came over to visit the other day. i really like her. i also really like chewing on my hands. here's me chewing on my hands while being held by her - what a great life!

it's getting really hot here in texas and mommy and i are still going on walks a lot, but i wish i was old enough to swim in a pool! i do like taking baths a lot, though, so i bet i'll like swimming too. i know my cousins do (lauren, taylor, and gabrielle)! i miss them very much. taylor is three and three quarters and she calls me jenjamin. :)

i'm already three months old now and i'm growing so much, as you can see from the pictures! i still don't really have much hair, but that's okay because my mommy and daddy say my head has a very nice shape to it. my eyes are still mostly blue, although they are getting a few streaks of hazel, like my dad's. um... i still like to eat and i love laying on my back and playing with toys dangling above me and listening to music. and i like to go outside and look around at things around me. since i've been spending more time on my tummy, i'm getting used to that more and enjoy looking at things from that perspective. i see lots of specks on the carpet and mommy should probably vacuum more often, but she puts me on fun blankets so i don't get dirty, and i think she is having too much fun playing with me to vacuum. :) here's a picture of me on my tummy, and there's another one of me in my carseat chewing on my hands again. like i said, i really enjoy that. and those links are one of my favorite things to play with too.

okay, that's all. bye!


No comments: