Apr 15, 2008

a special visit...

whoa - sorry that it's been so long since my last update! last week we were busy getting ready for our special visitors and then over the weekend we were having a great time with beamee and grampee!! i remembered them from when i was first born and was so glad to see them again - it had been way too long and i have grown a LOT since then! i had so much fun with them... on saturday we celebrated beamee's birthday, hung out at our house, played together (including euchre!), drove around to look at wildflowers, and ROLLED OVER!! that's right - i'm rolling over now. actually, i first rolled over on friday with mommy - from my tummy to my back. then on saturday, grampee was working with me and i rolled over from my back to my tummy! i pretty much am a ham, so i had to do some cool tricks while they were here. plus that grampee is really good at coaching me. on sunday we went to church and went to the lake (lake travis) and went to rudy's for lunch, of course. :) then on monday we got to hang out some more! we went shopping and just enjoyed our time together before they had to go back to indiana. all in all, it was an awesome weekend, and i am already missing them! i will keep working on rolling over and maybe i'll be able to do it all at once pretty soon! here are some pictures from their visit...

No comments: