Apr 7, 2008

looking forward...

so... i'm very, very excited this week because my Beamee and Grampee are coming to visit on friday! i haven't seen them since when i was first born, and there was quite a lot going on then, so i'm really looking forward to getting them all to myself and showing off how i can "stand" and hold my head up and smile and lots of other fun stuff. this saturday is beamee's birthday - i think she's going to be 49 - and so we'll celebrate that, plus just hang out and play together. i am helping mommy clean the house this week to get ready, but mostly i just want it to be friday already! :)

we had a good weekend and just did our usual stuff. daddy worked really hard around the house - mowing and caulking and stuff like that. i saw some of my friends at church and mostly was a good boy. we didn't see the dwights this weekend (sniffle) but i bet we'll see them again really soon. we like to hang out with them a lot and i think it's so neat that they live right here in austin too! the dwights are relatives from my mommy's family - aunt debbie, uncle don, jessica, and austin - they are very cool. last weekend we ate burgers with them and aunt debbie is really good at holding me. hopefully they'll get to babysit me soon and mommy and daddy can go on a date again! we'll see... :)

okay, that's all for now. i have to go clean my room and stuff like that. it's beautiful and sunny and hot here too - hope it stays that way for the weekend!! bye...

No comments: