Apr 16, 2008

rolling, rolling, rolling...

i'm really missing my beamee and grampee already, but i'm trying to keep myself busy by rolling over a lot! my mommy is already having to re-think where she sets me down because i can't really be on the bed by myself anymore and if i'm on the floor in one room, i may just end up in another room before she knows it! okay, okay, so i'm not that good at it yet, but i am entertaining my parents quite a bit with this new trick. i love to roll on my tummy, but once i get there, i don't like that position very much. and sometimes i still need helping getting back onto my back, but then once i'm there i just roll over again! so that's what me and mommy have been doing pretty much all day. :) and eating - don't forget about eating!


this week my great aunt chris is visiting from washington d.c., so i'm really excited to see her again. she's funny and really good at holding me. and then this weekend i'm off to see my grammy and grandpa and even meet a few new people from my daddy's family! so that will be fun and i'm looking forward to it a lot. speaking of grandpa, i forgot to tell you that he made me a really neat bookshelf for my room! it matches my furniture and stores all my books and most of my toys and stuff like that. here's a picture. and that's all for now. bye!

No comments: