Mar 25, 2008

laughs...

happy easter! we had a great day sunday (grammy and grandpa were here, and aunt mandy, and lots of other cool people in daddy's family) and a great weekend overall. i met holly, my mom's friend, and she was really neat. i'm not sure why mom didn't take any pictures of us together - she apologizes. i was a really good boy on sunday and took lots of naps, and yesterday too. i'm getting better at that, which is good for everyone. :)

last time i talked about how i have been smiling a lot, and i've been doing it so much that i'm getting really good at it, see...
and now i've moved on to laughing right out loud! here's a couple pictures of what i look like when mommy really gets me going!

and i stick out my tongue a lot too...


yesterday was a good day too, getting back to the "normal" schedule with mommy and daddy. dad read me a story, which is always fun. and i practiced standing and walking some more. i still have to wear bibs all the time because i'm a slobber and spit-up machine. mom is sad that she has to hide my cute outfits, but it's better than changing me every 20 minutes. i got a lot of clothes for baby gifts, but not quite that many!

anyway, back to playing with mommy... happy day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved visiting you Ben (and i guess your parents)! Thanks for having me! You are very blessed to have such wonderful parents! Make sure you show them who is boss- wake them up every 2-3 hours :) Ok, maybe not-but you get my drift...

Love you!
Mom's cool friend HollY :)