Mar 17, 2008

happy birthday grampee...

it's my grampee's birthday today - happy birthday grampee! i wish i could be in indiana to celebrate with you and slobber on you, but i'm not quite ready to travel that far yet. but grampee, i wanted to let you know i was thinking of you on your special day! see - -


i'm still working on my spelling and penmanship, but i think that's still pretty good for my age. and it looks like i only have one arm, but that's because i'm waving at you! :) i hope you have a great day, especially since it's your 60th birthday - woohoo! i hear that 60 is the new 40, so no worries about being that age. does that mean that 2 months is the new 2 weeks? mom hopes not, because she's not ready to do that all over again! anyway, i'm looking forward to seeing you again soon - very soon, i hope!! love you!

p.s. - a note for everyone else. grampee and beamee are my grandparents on mom's side. grammy pam and grandpa and my grandparents on my dad's side. :)

No comments: