May 31, 2012

the many faces of sam...

hello again.  it's me, sam.  ben and luke will be back soon for their second spring update, but first i wanted to share a few more pictures of me in my first month of life.  yes, that's right - i'm already one month old - wow!  i'm doing really well so far and am trying to be a very good baby since momma already has her hands full (literally!).  she wears me around a lot in the sling and i just go along for the ride.  here's a cute picture of all three boys outside in the yard the other day...  ben is doing his own thing (spacing out?) in the background while luke messes with his shoe and i just hang out in momma's lap with my cute feet...


i try to spend more time awake during the day now so that i can let momma and daddy have some more sleep at night (in theory), and here are some of the funny faces i like to make while i'm stretching and playing.  this first one is me starting to wake up... 



silly after-yawn face...

this is where i start to get over the picture-taking a bit (momma had taken probably 50 of me sitting there by this point, but i'm only sharing a couple)...


okay, now i'm really over the pictures and want her to just feed me...


if you have an extra minute, you should check out pictures of luke as a newborn.  if you look to the right on this blog, you will see links to posts from previous months.  find the third april and may from the top and check out luke's faces as a newborn baby too - we make so many similar faces it's almost starting to freak momma out a little.  crazy!

anyway, here's one of me doing some yoga moves with ben on the rug.  he has a kids yoga dvd that he really loves, and i joined in the other day for a bit.  it really helped me to relieve some baby stress and i was very calm and relaxed afterwards...  :)


here's kind of a random one of momma holding me - check out that silly look on my face!  it kind of looks like i'm already up to some mischief, but surely i'm not...



back outside last weekend i enjoyed some time with daddy...



and of course some more time with momma...  i love me some momma...


and we'll end with another cute feet shot.  okay, thanks for checking in and hope to see you again soon!  bye!  :)


No comments: