Aug 18, 2010

the lodge... part two...

hi everybody! sorry for the minor delay, but i'm here for my update on our recent lehman family trip to the lodge. i had a great time too, of course, and was a really good baby the whole time. i loved hanging out with the gang and especially loved how everyone took turns holding me. pretty much i just like to eat and be held and i'm a happy baby. here i am on the plane ride there...


and here's me and daddy at porcupine state park...
later at that same park, asleep in momma's arms (while she sports a bad hair day), with beamee beside (who's personally just glad she has hair!) :)

in the running for cutest picture ever (me and lauren one morning)...


grampee's hat...


hanging out in a bean bag chair, while beamee looks on and i think, "just pick me up and hold me, beamee, you know you want to..."

see, i knew she did! isn't beamee the best? :) we had a lot of good times out on the porch together...

getting a bath in the kitchen sink!


no, i really mean it - - who you callin' chubby? i eat a high-protein diet and work out a lot, don't be jealous of my manly physique...


so that was pretty much the trip for me - good times! thanks to everyone for helping take great care of me. i miss your arms already!! :) and now to close, a few more pictures of that silly ben, sporting his now infamous "silly eyes" (such a ham for the camera)...







we hope to post again soon with a report on what we've been up to since we got back. thanks for checking in!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Too cute! I just taught Nolan to roll his eyes while we were on vacay last week. Can't wait to meet Luke and see you guys and Ben!

Jen