Jan 28, 2010

bathtub fun and goofy slippers...

hello again! i'm back so soon because i actually am trying to be better about updating the blog! and mom took some cute pictures to share, so here we go... i've been two for over a week now and feel pretty good about things, but mostly i've just been up to my usual stuff... momma has been letting me take baths in her big tub lately, which i really like, and i love to play with cups and empty containers while i'm in there - that keeps me busy the whole time (nevermind the totally cute playmobil boat set she got me for christmas!!). here are several pictures from last night...






and i also mentioned last time that i got a new bed! i've been sleeping in it for almost two weeks now and really enjoy it (and am excited about the new baby getting to sleep in my old bed). i have all white furniture now, and mom is still doing mom-stuff with the decorating, but the major stuff is done so i wanted to share...

check out my new comforter - there's a bus on it - yahoo!!
and daddy hung some really cool ledges for my books, so that i can see all of them at once and easily take them down and put them back up... there are two more of these shelves in the playroom too! (i will loan the bookshelf that grandpa built to the baby when he comes along, since it matches all of that furniture)...
getting used to these changes and playing with all my christmas and birthday toys has kept me pretty busy lately. it's also been warm here again the last week, so we've been able to play outside a lot, which i was very glad about! i went to the doctor for my two-year well-check, and he said i passed! i still have the heart murmur but it's pretty faint, so i guess that's good news. and i also went to the dentist on tuesday (totally uncool) and passed that exam as well! i have all my primary teeth now (including all 4 2-year molars - yahoo!) so i should be done slobbering - finally!! i like to talk, talk, talk and say lots of phrases - and i especially like to repeat things! momma tried to work with me on potty training some more, but i'm not really into that quite yet, so we'll try again later. i love to read books - mostly the same ones over and over and over for a few days... then i'll pick a new set that i like and we'll read those over and over and over... i love stickers and granola and chocolate chips and firetrucks and garbage trucks and still love buckles... i also like to wear the goofy slippers my mom bought me - here's me looking a little too much like napoleon dynamite...


and one of my most favorite things to do is run around - really fast - all over the place! i especially love ramps of any kind (indoors or out) and especially, especially love to run naked around the upstairs after my baths!! i have actually loved doing this for a really long time, and mom occasionally takes videos of me, to save for later and use to embarrass me in front of girlfriends, but here's a quick picture of me darting around, to close out... have a good weekend, and hopefully i'll report back again soon!

No comments: