Jan 20, 2009

happy birthday to me!!!




that's right - i'm officially a year old today, as of 8:51am CST. :) woohoo!!!i won't write much today because i have a lot of celebrating to do, but i wanted to post a few pictures. then later this week i'll post more pictures of me today doing birthday stuff with mommy and daddy.
so far today i've already been to the doctor and had to get some shots, but i was pretty tough (after i stopped crying). dr. booger said i'm perfect, and now i'm officially a toddler - yikes! mommy is having a hard time with this one, so that's why i cried during the shots - so that she could comfort me one last time as a little baby. :)
i'm walking all over the place now and am just as happy as can be. it's been cold here a few days so i had a few more chances to wear my cute hat. mommy couldn't help herself, so there's lot of pictures of that... enjoy! and stay tuned for more pictures from my Special Day... bye!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben,

HAPPY B-DAY:]
I meant to send you a b-day gift.My bad. Well what did you get, anything cool. Well i gotta go, see you in April.Have a good time.

Love,
Cousin Gabbee