Dec 12, 2008

please have snow and mistletoe...


well, although i am officially in mourning because aunt elaina left yesterday, we had a lot of pictures to post so i thought i would write a little bit. aunt elaina was here a few days and we had so much fun! i really love her... luckily i don't have to miss her too bad because i get to see her again in 2 weeks, along with all my other IN, NC, and MI relatives - yes!! i really hope there's snow when i visit. actually, we had ice here on tuesday night and there was snow in houston and other parts of texas - weird! maybe austin will get some snow this year - i hope so! if not, i'll settle for a bunch in IN or MI. sadly, we were so busy having fun this week with aunt elaina that mom didn't get any pictures - bummer! but here are some other ones of me lately to catch you up...

i finally got my 9th tooth! it's one of my molars on the bottom. here i am checking it out with my thumb...


mommy put the christmas tree up last week and - much to her surprise - i really haven't been giving it much attention. i played with it a little bit before the decorations and lights were on, but that's about it. she thought i would be tearing into it in no time, but i usually breeze right by it on my way to climb up the stairs. :)



i grew another inch in the last month and so i've been testing out my reach to see what else i can get my hands on... here i am trying to climb up the cabinets to reach something in the bathroom.
and here are some shots of me in my bed after waking from a nap... i'm usually especially happy and playful when i first wake up, so mommy wanted to get some pictures...


these next pictures are from last week when i woke up one time with crazy hair...





and here i am climbing under the kitchen chairs... i had gotten temporarily stuck between my high chair and a regular chair and so i was fussing a bit... instead of helping me, mommy got the camera and so then i flashed a big smile and found my way out. :)


i'll try to write again soon... thumbs up to toes...


No comments: