Sep 9, 2008

my new playroom!

hi. i have a new friend - his name is fred.


say hi to everyone, fred...


this is my new playroom! i love it. mommy does too! she likes to play in there with me a lot.

pete is the pelican hanging on the wall. and there's doc from brent, and the horsey from beamee, and ben the duck that lauren made for me and named after me, and helga the hippo, and albert the alligator, and snowball the penguin from austin... i have lots of fun with my friends. i don't get in trouble for biting them (which is unlike when i bite mommy and daddy), so that's good. and whenever i finally decide to crawl i'll be able to knock everything down from the cube-shelves, so that will be great.



one of my favorite things is the life-size (okay, almost) map of the United States, so i can learn all the capitals and so that we can put pins in all the neat places we go as a family (courtesy of beamee, yes!). and there's also a lovely frame of vince young, courtesy of daddy and grandpa. you don't think it quite matches the rest of the theme? sure it does, just ask daddy. it actually matches his cowboy hat quite nicely. :)

anyway, that's what i've been up to. i'd like to give a shout out to paula if she's reading this. :) and in 2 days i'll be off on another plane ride - woohoo! we're going to NC for aunt aimee's wedding, so that will be really neat. i can't wait to see my family there and show everyone all my teeth (heh, heh, heh...). any day now hopefully i'll start crawling, but in the meantime i'll just keep banging on things, drooling, standing, chewing (i love cheerios!!), swinging, rolling, biting, dropping, laughing, screeching, and missing (everyone). bye! (p.s. this is the fraggle rock doll from aunt kara. he's trying to escape - get it?) :)


No comments: