Aug 27, 2008

balloon...


helloooooooo. well, i'm teething again. number 6! these two front teeth on the top really are giving me some trouble! i handled the first one okay (that was a couple weeks ago), but it gave me a fever, which i had never had before. and it just wasn't very nice. and now this other one is giving me a runny nose and the sneezes! weird. i didn't sleep very well last night, but i'm handling it pretty well today. boys have to be tough. but it certainly isn't very fun.

balloons, on the other hand, are definitely fun! our local grocery store, HEB, gives out balloons to little kids and even some 7-month olds, and i really like to bring one home and play with it. here i am checking out my latest balloon...


and here's what i would look like if you were inside the balloon and i was trying really, really hard to eat you...



and here's exactly what i look like when mommy says that balloons are not for eating...



and here i am again, clearly being neglected in my time of need while mommy continues to take pictures.


and finally, here's me and my sippy cup. i love drinking water. i really like to hold the cup all by myself. i think i'm such a big boy, but i don't even realize that water won't come out unless i tip the cup. but i'd rather do it on my own... except when i really want some water, and then i like mommy to help me. :)


this weekend is labor day. i don't know what that means but we're going to see my matthys relatives at the ranch again - yea! and my favoritest part is that i'll get to hang out with daddy for 3 whole days in a row. yessssssss!
i'll report back again next week. bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah buddy,


your doing in sitting up.im really looking forward to seeing you at the wedding.YOU ARE GETTING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG.I just want to tickle your little nose& feet yes yes yes i do:}
love,
cousin gabbee