Jul 21, 2008

toes... yum...

hi. i'm 6 months old. yea!!


well, i'm happy to report that i can now put my toes in my mouth with ease. i discovered my feet a while ago and i like playing with them, but i recently noticed what a great snack my toes are. all along they've been at the end of my feet looking cute - who knew they tasted so good? and although my thighs are a bit on the chunky side, i can usually reach my feet to my mouth in just the right spot for chewing. yes!


i'm actually having quite a good time with my feet lately. the other day i figured out how to get them between the rails of my crib so that my leg dangles out.




the only bad part is that i haven't figured out how to get my feet back into the crib, so sometimes i just fall asleep like that. i don't even cry about it or anything because it doesn't seem like a big deal to me, but mommy says i shouldn't do that because i might hurt myself. sorry mommy. i actually did it so many times that daddy had to secure cardboard around the edges of the crib so that i wouldn't keep doing it. those parents are on to me...
okay, that's all. it's really hot here. but i'm drinking water out of a sippy cup now, so that's fun. we need to go swimming again. i miss the pool! for now, the bathtub will have to suffice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute!! You know, your mom use to let her leg hang out of the railings of her crib when she was about your age, too! I think she slid her leg under the bumper pad and out, but I guess since they "boarded" you up, you won't be able to try that. Don't be too hard on them, they are just doing their job, making sure you don't get hurt. Enjoy those toes!!

Love,
Aunt Elaina

Doreen Copeland said...

He just keeps getting cuter & cuter every week!!