Jun 12, 2008

there's more than corn in indiana...

well, i not only survived my first plane ride and trip to another state - i loved every minute of it! we had such a great time visiting my family in indiana, and i miss everyone already. here are some pictures, starting with the airplane ride. mommy and daddy were kind of worried about whether or not i would like it, but what's not to like? the view was so pretty, and i was such a good boy on all of our flights - maybe i will be a pilot like uncle scott. :)





once we got to indiana, i played with lauren and taylor a lot. i like them so much, as you can see! even though they weren't so sure about having a boy cousin around, i think they liked me a lot too. and i can't wait to see my cousin gabbee again next month at the beach! we tried not to have any fun without her, but it sure was hard. but i think these girls are all right...





i also got to meet lots of mommy's friends - they are pretty cool too. i wasn't so sure at first because there were a lot of people to see, but every one was really nice to me and held me real good, so i had a great time. thanks to everyone for coming to see me! can't wait until next time...

now it's back to mommy and me at home. :) today we met daddy for lunch, because i miss him real bad during the day. and this weekend grandpa and mimsie are coming to visit - yea! until next time...

No comments: