Mar 13, 2008

smiles...

i wanted to try posting a video so you can see me in action, so mommy filmed me when i was waking up from a nap the other day, and i was really, really cute. but for some reason the video wouldn't upload correctly, so we'll have to keep working on that... here's a still picture of it, but it's not nearly as cute. sorry!

in any case, i've really been doing a lot of fun things lately, like smiling a lot and playing games with my parents. my favorite is "peek-a-ben" and i also like it when they tickle me. i also really like to grab onto toys and clothes and things like that. my parents say i'm really good at holding my head up on my own and that i'm very strong for my age. i like to practice putting weight on my feet and holding myself up too. and i've started making a lot more noises, or happy noises i should say. i have always made lots and lots of grunting noises, but i'm cooing and laughing a lot now, which makes mommy and daddy happy too. but don't worry, i still grunt plenty. i also still wave my hands and feet a lot - i rarely sit still unless i'm full and tired, but mommy says that means i'm stretching and growing a lot and maybe will be a good athlete when i'm big.

yesterday was daddy's birthday, so i made an apple pie for him (okay, okay, mommy helped some). but that's about all for now. we'll try to get the video post to work, or you could just visit me in person and that would be more fun. :) bye!

No comments: