Mar 4, 2008

6 weeks old...




So, I'm 6 weeks old now and finally had a chance to update my blog. I've been really busy since I was born and didn't have a chance to write yet, but Mommy has been taking lots of pictures of me, and those pretty much tell the story so far. (See the slideshow above or check out www.picasaweb.google.com/rachel.lehman for more!) The first week of my life was so special because I got to meet a lot of my relatives, so I was really thankful for that. And I've already gone through a couple growth spurts and now Mommy and Daddy are really starting to figure me out. I do cry every now and then, but otherwise I try to be a really good boy. And when I'm not so good, at least I'm cute and Mommy forgives me right away. :) Right now I'm really into eating, playing with links and a few other toys, listening to stories, eating, going with Mommy to run errands, spitting up, and eating. Life is great. It's too exciting though, and so I don't really like to take naps... unless Mom sticks me in the carseat and takes me on a ride - I usually can't fight it any longer then and will finally sleep. But otherwise my parents are so cool that I like to stay up and hang out with them. :) During the day I get to hang out with Mommy all the time, which is super fun, and then I love when Daddy gets home from work and I can play with him too. It's also been really warm here lately, so we go on walks outside a lot. I love doing that! Otherwise, I can't wait to see my relatives again, and meet some new ones too! I know I'm so blessed to have such a great family, and I'm already enjoying being spoiled! This is fun... Bye!

No comments: