Jun 10, 2009

i'll keep this one short...

hi! sorry for the delay. things have been going great around here, or at least they were until this weekend. mommy got some bad food poisoning on sunday and has been really sick all week, and let me tell you - when mommy's not happy, ain't nobody happy! luckily daddy swooped in and has taken care of me nearly all by himself this week while mommy has tried to get better. i even got a little bit sick myself, but i'm trying to be tough about it and at least soak up all this good time with daddy. we did lots of cute stuff, just us guys, but i'll just leave all of that between daddy and me... :)

other news - yes, that's me in the dishwasher. it's fun to climb into. here's me in my cool shades from last summer that i still can wear!


here i am doing a somersault - i love doing those! mommy enrolled me in a class at "the little gym" so we had another fun thing to do together, and i could practice my flips and climb on stuff without hurting myself or any of our appliances.


here i am afterwards - i get really proud of myself!!

the other day mommy came in with the camera right when i woke up from a nap, apparently to capture how cute i am when i'm still a bit sleepy and unexpecting...


here's me a few minutes later after i'm more myself again...


and here's a top view of my "new" bed! actually, the new part is that i have a new blanket and pillow and am trying to get used to sleeping with those things like a big boy. so far i mostly just push them around and wonder what they're doing in there, but surely some day i'll actually use them as they're intended. i still love sleeping with my blankie and i always choose a few stuffed animals to cuddle with as well.


that's about all for now. i need to get back to helping take care of mommy. and tomorrow we're leaving for Indiana - yahooooooo!!!!!!!!! of course, we have to pack and all that first, but that's the plan anyway. :) in the meantime, i'll keep chattering away with some new words and my own language. and i love pointing out the "eyes" on different things - mommy, daddy, stuffed animals, pictures in books, etc. i still love books but have torn the pages on a few - sorry mom. and i love drinking out of my new straw cup!! :) i also am learning several signs, which mommy wasn't originally planning on teaching me, but since realized it was a great way to help me communicate when i'm hungry, thirsty, want more, am all done, etc. i love learning new things anyway, so that's been fun. okay, i guess that's all for now. hopefully i'll have lots of fun to report on after we get back from indiana and feel allllllll better. :)

No comments: