Mar 10, 2009

mimsie and grandpa's...


hello! we're back from a great weekend at mimsie and grandpa's with lots of pictures to share! i had so much fun visiting with them - and maggie, the dog! we played outside a lot (while daddy grilled - yum!), and i explored the backyard, the front yard, and even the neighbor's yard! i really love to be outside. luckily mommy took loads of pictures of me because she was afraid that maybe there weren't quite enough. haha - kidding! mostly she just can't help herself and finds me to be irresistably photogenic. i'm not sure about all that, but as usual, i humor her because she's my mom and i love her a lot. plus - look how big i'm getting! i'm just a little man... :)


lately i really love swinging, and so mimsie said she would swing with me as much as i wanted! i was really excited about that...



here we are swinging, and mimsie is having a laugh at my little wave. you probably can't see it in the little picture, but she thought it was cute because i do the waving motion to myself instead of to the person i'm waving at. oops. :)


here we are playing washers (i'm pretty good!)...

whoa, grandpa!! :)

cute faces... and if you haven't noticed lately, i make this face a LOT! everything is still so new to me that i'm in a state of complete surprise quite a bit of the time...
and other times, i just say, "eh, that's no big deal"...
more fun...

here's me and maggie... i played with her a lot and tried to not tug on her ears too much...


here i am doing one of my classic shouts. they are happy shouts, though, so it's okay...




me and mommy doing fish-kisses! i love these - they are lots of fun. mommy and cousin lauren do fish-kisses and so she's teaching me how to do them too...




this is me back at our park. i'm randomly throwing this one in at the end because mommy thinks the picture is cute (shocker)... disclaimer: i was really sleepy at the time!


okay, i need to be getting to bed, but you can check out more pictures of us from this weekend online at our picasa web site (address above, under "about me"). also, the pictures look a lot better on there than they do on the blog, just fyi. mommy just got a new camera, so if you thought there were lots of pictures of me on here before - just wait!!! :)
i'll try to blog again later this week with an update on some of my new words (spoiler alert: "hot" and "look") and other things going on. thanks for checking in!! :)

No comments: