Jan 29, 2009

so big!


soooo... i don't have a lot of time to blog because i'm pretty busy being high maintenance, fussy, needy, and generally in a sour mood (for me). i've been this way for over a week now and i'm not even sure why. i'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to mommy for being so difficult these last few days but i love you very much and will get over this soon. :) i had to get the MMR shot last week plus i'm working on at least 3 teeth plus i'm over the 1-year hill, so there's just a lot going on. i like the idea of blaming it on the shot, since that's better than it just being my fault, plus i do have actual physical symptoms that show the shot is taking it's toll. see - check out my spots! (they're really tiny but all over my chest and back - you have to look close...)

but what do i say to those spots? away with you, spots - i'm superbaby! i will blast you with my chapstick!


and as you can see, i look pretty happy in these pictures today, so hopefully i'm getting over it. :) i also was having one rash after another last week but mom has finally gotten those cleared up too, so i'm back on the mend. good thing - because we're going to san antonio this weekend on our first mini-vacation as the 3 of us. yea!! i'm very excited and will post pictures of that next week.

otherwise i've been up to my usual self, putting things into containers and boxes...

and then getting them back out again... this is actually me doing "so big" which is also what i was doing in the first picture above. mommy says that and i put both my hands in the air above my head. it's just one of those things we do and it makes me feel like a big boy. :) but this picture is also good because it gives proof that i do have ribs under my layers of chubby love. :)

i also really, really love to dance. i dance to all kinds of music but especially love the musical cards that beamee and aunt chris got me for my birthday. these provide at least 6 minutes of uninterupted entertainment for me at one sitting, and that's pretty good! i just bounce along to the beat and can't help but be in a good mood then. i also like dancing to classical music, my mom's cell phone ringer, and sometimes even the dryer...

this is me and daddy on his ginormous recliner. i've included this picture at mommy's request because she recently posted this recliner on craigslist but daddy made her unlist it and said she was not allowed to sell it on craigslist. so... she thought maybe if anybody was reading this and wanted to buy this recliner, just email her and she'll make you a deal, since that wouldn't really be going against what daddy said... see, isn't this a great recliner? and what a fabulous beige color - it goes with everything! "real" leather too! seats at least 2! you know you want it...

okay, that's all for now. i'll close with these pictures of my belly, drool, and smile. bye!


No comments: