Oct 1, 2008

< insert clever blog title here >


hello! now that i can crawl and get into everything, i have been neglecting my blog and my avid readers, so i apologize for that. :) things have been going great, though! i really enjoy moving around and i can even get into a sitting position on my own once i crawl to something i want to play with. i can pull myself up on a few things too, but luckily i'm not doing that too much yet or mommy would have another reason to think i am growing up too fast! i'm working on some more teeth and love using the ones i have in the meantime. i will eat almost any kind of food and like to try all kinds of new things. i had some ice cream the other day, and it was so good!!! here's how i sit in my highchair when i'm eating. i like to put up my feet and get comfortable while i'm enjoying a nice meal...

mommy and daddy have purchased some great toys for me, but i actually like to play with things like hampers, luggage, diaper boxes, measuring cups, and things like that the most. here's me with the hamper the other day...






i also enjoy standing up on my own with help from furniture or people...

and here i am the other day trying to crawl to grampee's house (in indiana). i really miss him and he sent me an email that mentioned ice cream and riding bikes, so i thought i could just crawl to his house... well, mommy won't let me cross the street, so i had to keep turning right. before too long, i had only gone around the block and was back at our house again. mommy was already missing me a lot, so i decided to just go see grampee another time.


okay, that's all for now. bye!

No comments: