Aug 15, 2008

no fear...





hello again! sorry i haven't written in a while - i had writer's block! things have been going great, though. i'm still waiting for those two front teeth to come in, and so in the meantime i'm slobbering all over everything (mostly myself) and chewing on anything i can get my hands on.

i'm still having fun standing up and but i'm not crawling yet. i get pretty frustrated on my tummy and i would rather just sit up or stand up instead. here's me playing on my drum. if you look close you can see my fangs!


i've also been having fun in my swing. it's almost too small for me, but i like to sit in it and drop my toys on the ground, and then try and reach for them so that i can drop them again. it's a lot of fun! i don't really understand gravity yet and haven't quite figured out that if my toys fall, i can fall too. luckily mommy buckles me in, though, or else i would have had my first trip to the ER already. i love to lean forward and have no fear yet!

okay, that's all for now. i better go keep mommy company... :)




p.s. if you were nervous about how close i was to the edge of the bed in those first pictures, don't be. mommy was right there. :) plus, i'm a boy. i'm going to end up in the ER eventually...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure you would fall too far out of the swing.... it looks like you are going to step out of it and start walking :) Good job keeping your mom busy. Looks like you guys are having fun. Tell your mom and dad HI and we can't wait to see you guys soon!

Love,
Aunt Aimee